Saturday, September 5, 2009

Avocado - FREE!

.
Good morning my friends,
It's day #59 of drinking ONLY pure water and eating ONLY sweet, juicy, fruit.







Rapid Fat Loss!


It's been 14 days since I last ate an Avocado and
even longer since my last olive.
Yes although they are fruits
they are fatty.

Since I've taken a vacation from them
my fat lose seems to have really accelerated!

Folks, there's NO need to starve one's self,
there's NO need to vomit your food.

Eat all the whole, fresh, ripe, raw, organic, sweet, juicy fruit you desire
and drink all the water you crave
and in just a matter of time
your toxins and that fat that protects you from them

will leave thus revealing the beautiful and healthy body that
is your birth-right!


Yesterday I ate:


6am...1st cup of Water

7am...5 Bananas and 3 Oranges

9am...2nd cup of Water

11am..3rd cup of Water

1pm...1 Cantaloupe

2pm...1 Anaheim Chili, 1 Cucumber
1 Tomato and 2 apples

3pm...4th cup of Water

5pm...Grapes

8pm...Bananas and Apple

10pm..Grapes





I can be reached at:
http://www.FaceBook.com/LamaJigme










Om Mani Padme Hum,
Lama Jigme Gyatso: Rime Manipa Tantrika


.