Saturday, September 19, 2009

Savory Fruit Salad

.
Good morning my friends,
It's day #73 of drinking ONLY pure water and eating ONLY sweet, juicy, fruit.







Savory Fruit Salad


Last night I ate a savory fruit salad,
it was delicious!

In a ceramic bowl I combined:
two cumbers - quartered and sliced
four tomatoes - cubed
two jalapenos - quartered and sliced


Yesterday I ate:


06am - 1st cup of Water

08am - 2nd cup of Water

09am - 3rd cup of Water
------- - 1 Cantaloupe

10am - 4th cup of Water

11am - 5th cup of Water
------- - Grapes

01pm - 6th cup of Water

03pm - 7th cup of Water
------- - Banana and Apple

05pm - 8th cup of Water

07pm - 9th cup of Water
------- - 3 Bananas and 1 Apple

08pm - 2 Cucumbers, 4 Tomatoes and 2 Jalapenos

10pm - 4 Bananas and Raspberries






I can be reached at:
http://www.FaceBook.com/LamaJigme











Om Mani Padme Hum,
;Lama Jigme Gyatso: Rime Manipa Tantrika


.