Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Easy Shift

.
Good morning my friends,
It's day #56 of drinking ONLY pure water and eating ONLY sweet, juicy, fruit.







Numerous folks have written me
or spoken to me
explaining how they could never
drink ONLY water or
eat ONLY fruit.

Let me tell ya,
if you rely 100% on sheer will-power
you will fall on your face.

Here is an easy way to program yourself
to be a spontaneous fruitarian.

#1 Get your hands on a copy of Anne Osborne's
"Fruitarianism: the Path to Paradise",

#2 Just before going to sleep, at night,
read NO less then two pages EVERY night.

In no time at all you could
actually feel your desire for a 100%
fruitarian existence grow and grow.

Tomorrow I'll tell you how to use your computer
as a brainwashing machine...
in the most wonderful way!


Yesterday I ate:

6am...1st cup of water, 1 apple and 1 banana

7am...2nd cup of water

8am...3rd cup of water

10am..5 bananas and grapes

11am..4th cup of water

12pm..cucumber and tomatoes

2pm...cantaloupe

4pm...5th cup of water

6pm...2 tablespoons of goji berries & 8 tablespoons of raisins
soaked in my 6th and 7th cups of water and then blended with 1 banana

9pm...8th cup of water and another cantaloupe





I can be reached at:
http://www.FaceBook.com/LamaJigme










Om Mani Padme Hum,
Lama Jigme Gyatso: Rime Manipa Tantrika


.