Monday, August 17, 2009

Fat Loss

.
Good morning my friends,
It's day #40 of drinking ONLY pure water and eating ONLY sweet, juicy, fruit.





Despite the fact I'm eating one Avocado every day
the fat loss continues...
much to my delight.

Let's be honest folks,
although all practitioners of sexual tantra
want to look good naked...





I'm far too hedonistic to give up all my favorite
paleo-dishes for rapid fat-loss alone.

Nope, in books like "Roger's Recovery from Aids"
I read of the healing power of a Fruitarian lifestyle
and I become hopeful that I could manifest the
health, vitality and strength to teach the Dharma
as widely as I desire.

What are some of the things you could do
with even more health, vitality and strength?





I can be reached at:
http://www.FaceBook.com/LamaJigme





Om Mani Padme Hum,
Lama Jigme Gyatso: Rime Manipa Tantrika


.