Sunday, August 23, 2009

More Water

.
Good afternoon my friends,
It's day #46 of drinking ONLY pure water and eating ONLY sweet, juicy, fruit.





Of course I desire this body to detox!
What are the alternatives;
cancer, arthritis and
other degenerative disorders?

Yep, I want the toxins to leave this body
as quickly as possible,
but also as comfortably as possible.

Last night while I was treated to
cold-like detox symptoms I had an epiphany.

There are only so many ways
that toxins can leave our bodies;
such as our skin, our mucus membrane
or our urine.

It's been my experience that the
most comfortable means of departure
is the later.

So to that ends I've decided to consume
no less then 8 ounces of
pure, alkalized, magnetized, and sunlight-saturated water,
at the top of every waking hour.

Wish me luck,
and I'll be sure to keep you abreast
of the results.





I can be reached at:
http://www.FaceBook.com/LamaJigme





Om Mani Padme Hum,
Lama Jigme Gyatso: Rime Manipa Tantrika


.