Thursday, August 20, 2009

When Tempted

.
Good afternoon my friends,
It's day #43 of drinking ONLY pure water and eating ONLY sweet, juicy, fruit.





Last night, as I performed my 7 O'clock meditation session
I could smell someone cooking BBQ chicken.
It smelt delicious.

But after 43 days of feeling my body
pushing toxins OUT of every orifice
as well as my mucus membrane
I'm pretty certain that I don't wont to

prolong this process by consuming
more toxins.

I must say,
it seems to be getting easier
with every passing day.

I've said good bye to olives
and now my only sources of sodium are the
tomato, cucumber and avocado in
my nightly "savory fruit salad."

I suspect that by day 90
it'll be super easy!





I can be reached at:
http://www.FaceBook.com/LamaJigme






Om Mani Padme Hum,
Lama Jigme Gyatso: Rime Manipa Tantrika


.